Join our service bureau leaders for educational sessions, activities, and netwoking. The agenda will touch on hot topics in the payroll industry with plenty of time to converse with fellow attendees and meet with our Associate partners.
- Payroll Member Rate - $500 (includes access to all items listed on the agenda)
- Payroll Additional Attendee Rate - $425 (includes access to all items listed on the agenda - except the Owner-Only meeting)
- Associate Attendee Rate - $575 (includes access to all social events, meals, and tradeshow)
- Guest Pass- $200 (includes attendance to evening receptions on Monday and Wednesday, does not grant access to any other item on the agenda)
- Monday, May 8: Morning activities, opening sessions, and evening reception
- Tuesday, May 9: Sessions, learning, and networking
- Wednesday, May 10: Sessions, learning, and evening reception
Click here to book your hotel room at the beautiful JW Marriott Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida. The reservation cutoff is Monday, April 17, 2023 to be eligible for the group rate.
Group Rate - $279++ per night
Guaranteed Reservation Policy - All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by the above method. Individual cancellation policy is 5 days prior to arrival date.
Resort Fee - Resort guestrooms will be subject to a non-commissionable daily resort fee (discounted down to $20 when using the TPG group rate) in effect at the time of check in. This fee will cover several amenities which at contract time include: enhanced in-room wireless internet, wireless internet in the meeting space, daily wellness class, shuttle to Disney Parks and to Disney Springs.
Group Rate Pre-and Post - Group rate will be offered three days pre- and post-event based on availability.
Child Policy - Children 17 years or younger will stay free of charge in adult's room with existing bedding
Interested in being a sponsor at this year's conference? Email email@example.com today! Special thanks to the following Associate members who have signed on to support TPG's Annual Conference!